Low Voltage Controller with Dimming
Now patient rooms can easily incorporate dimmed lighting with a single button control found at most patient bedsides.
The LVPC-DIM module from Oldenburg Electronics adds dimming capability of two lighting loads via low-voltage, momentary contact switches. It enables on/off/dimming control of two AC powered lighting loads and on/off control of a third AC load via low-voltage, momentary contact switches, such as those found on patient pillow speakers, bed communication side rails, and nurse call auxiliary outputs.
Only a single switch is required for full control of each load, allowing use of existing patient controls and simple momentary wall switches.
- Wide-range 120-277VAC, 50/60Hz input
- Can be used with fluorescent, LED, and other lamp types (dimmable ballasts or drivers required for dimming functionality)
- Controls up to 6 general-use and ballast-type loads
- One control switch or contact required per load. Additional switches/contacts may be wired in parallel to permit control from multiple locations
- Simple field configuration using DIP switches for following modes of operation:
- Two loads with 0-10V dimming and a 3rd load independently
- Two loads with 0-10V dimming and a 3rd load that deactivates the first two loads when on
- Two loads with 0-10V dimming and a 3rd load that also turns on the second load at full output when on
- Two loads with 0-10V dimming and a 3rd load that also turns on the first two loads at full output when on